SATURDAY LEAGUE SCORING
o Each game shall be decided over 21 ends.
o The score shall be recorded end by end on the scorecard.
o Sides will be awarded points on the following basis:
· Three sets of 7 ends shall be played with 3 points awarded for each set concluded.
· The winner of the game on final score will be awarded 3 points. Should the scores at the end of the game be equal 1½ points will be awarded to both teams.
· 2 points will be awarded to the side scoring the most shots.
· Should the aggregate scores be equal I point will be awarded to each side.
· A maximum total of 26 points is scored in a match.
2. SCORING OF ABANDONED GAMES
Should a match be abandoned for any reason, scoring of the game shall be applied as follows:
o 3 points scored for sets completed shall stand.
o 1½ points shall be awarded to both teams for sets not completed.
o The shots scored at the point of abandoning the game shall stand and be recorded as the result of the game.
o The 2 bonus match points shall be awarded to the side that has the highest shots at the point of abandoning the games.
o Should there be no play each side will be awarded 13 points each.
Northmead contact Information